Home » » Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

H-E-L-L-O, Hello, hello...
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

Yes, I'm a big Pink Floyd fan. So what's the point of this one? Well... I've noticed that I've got 73 followers, today. 73! My Google map has stopped working, as I think there are too many visitors to be displayed, now. And yet... most of the comments I get are about the captions, but not the posts.

Okay, I love getting comments. Please keep making them. But it's only rare that I get a comment to do with the blog. Do I come across as a Preacher? - So you just don't say, "That was from John 1:19, not the other place. Go read it again." I know this is my rant/therapy medium, but you can add your 2c, too. If it's that bad I'll just delete it! :-))

I think it's the greatest flaw, in man, that we can't actually feel one another's pain. (For a start there would be a lot less war, if we could.) But on the rare occasion I do touch a subject that is close to your heart, please add a comment.


Time for more Pink Floyd, I feel:

Every year is getting shorter
Never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught
Or half a page of scibbled lines


Now that I've completely depressed you, how about some nice captions?







P.S. My thanks to Roger, David & the boys for all the great music over the years, especially including the ones quoted above.